Sunday 1 September 2013

MULIMAH OHHHH MUSLIMAH....

Hollaaaaa everybody....
I have watched "Laskar Pelangi" OR Rainbow Soldiers in BEL class and I think it is the best movie that  ever watched.  it's not just for entertainment only but this movie taught me a lot about life, love, family and friends.  This movie also taught me that not all people have enough money to send their children to school and children must struggle themselves to get the education.  Based on this movie, the character that I like most is Muslimah.  She was a very strong and dedicated teacher that wanted her students success in their study.  She did not care about her salary because the most important thing for her is she can teach all her student to be success persons in the future. Although the dead of Mr. Harfan make she sad, but it do not prevent her from continue to teach.  Her spirits was very strong and we must make her as a role model in order for us to success.



by : ANIS 

No comments:

Post a Comment