Friday 30 August 2013

My favourite character is Mahar, why?

haha first of all, this thing is due sunday. but im gonna do it today because I KNOW, FOR SURE, i will forget this thing by tomorrow. so here goes...

Personally, my favourite character in Rainbow Soldier is Mahar. That little boy with talent ! I absolutely enjoyed watching him in action. The most unforgettable scene in the movie would be the time he and his classmates from SD Muhammadiyah perform at the competition against other schools in that district. It was awesome to me how a small child could think of an idea like that. He was told that he need to plan well because the school was out of budget. And he did it. They performed with a handmade uniforms ! Eco friendly actually hahaha. Very good idea, very creative. I also enjoyed and laughed a lot at their performance. Looks really funny but it kinda attract people's attention. I know you enjoyed it too right? :)
I'm also making him my favourite because he sang really well. Nyanyi lagu Seroja you olls. Plus, look at him! comel ya amat. kan kan kan? haha



-IKA COMEL-

4 comments:

  1. damn i forgot bout the word limit. aiyah -IKA-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great piece of writing... From a gurl who apparently does not like writing.

    How quaint :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great piece of writing... From a gurl who apparently does not like writing.

    How quaint :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. what is quaint? haha. thanks teech. im thinking of writing some more in the future. In Shaa Allah :)

    ReplyDelete