Thursday 15 August 2013

HAPPY EID Y'ALL

How was your holidays everyone? Mine was great! Only that, my duit raya I've got this year is in terrible amount :( If you have banyak gimme some la. can ah? Haha. By the way, I was feeling really good because I went back home without any assignment from Teech :p What a relief right? hahaha. I spent my Eid well and celebrated it at my house in Penang. As usual, my mom made her best dish which is Laksa Penang. It tasted real gooooooooood, you guys are so unlucky to not have tasted it :p *angkat bakul*. I've had a bunch of kuih and dishes during this Eid and Im still craving for some more. Other than that, don't you feel that one week isn't enough? We had to be back in Seri Iskandar by Sunday which was really cruel to me because it is only the 4th day of Eid. We need more cuti. many cuti need to plus "es" right? so cuties. WE NEED MORE CUTIES!

-IKA-

3 comments:

  1. yaaa ika-cuties right. i don't feel one week is enough. we need moooooore cuti :) - hanani

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes I'm very agree with you.. we need more cuties.haha
    You have a bunch of kuih raya, do you bring your kuih raya here,I want some..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahha, come to my house and i'll give you some ! We need more cuties right nani?? HAHHAHA -IKA-

    ReplyDelete